Trip To Thailand



Recently, I went on a trip with my family for a community service in a small village at Pattani, Thailand that was organized under the USM program. It was 2 days and 1-night trip and about 4 hours drive from Kelantan crossing the border that separated the two countries, Sungai Golok.
Never thought even though our country is a neighbouring country to Thailand and could get there in few hours drive, the culture between us has a large margin. 

As soon as we passed the immigration, you could see the differences right away. Seeing people riding on the back of the trucks like no one cares and mind their own business, chilling while enjoying the gust of wind blowing through them like the world is revolving around them has made me realized how they have the freedom to do so and have carefree lifestyles. Well, in Malaysia, you would be fined if you have people riding on the back of your truck as it is considered as dangerous action. 



Moving onto the sceneries, it was just like in Malaysia; hot and humid but the beach we went to (can't remember the name) was magnificent and it took the fatigue away from us after the long drive. The vast scenery was something to behold with your eyes as it feels like there is no end to that beautiful beach. 




The food was mouth-watering like always, took all the attention just by its appearance and the smell was tempting. I am a Thai food lover, be it mango sticky rice, tom yam, beef soup, kerabu maggi, you name it. I was bewildered when I got to eat all of my favourite dishes in their own country like "This is where you come from fellas" while chugging those savoury fried meats down in my throats. Now I know why tourists said Thailand is the heaven of food it literally lives up to its name. 


Well, I made a little video of our trip though I did not include everything in there because there was a technical problem that happened, which was full storage of the memory card even though I had already deleted before the trip. Here is the video I’ve just uploaded on my channel. Please feel free to watch it! Hope you like the video! 





Comments

Popular Posts