Bookfair festival at Balai Islam Lundang

On a very fine Friday morning (27/09/2013), my family and I decided to go to a book fair festival that has been occurring at Pusat Balai Islam, Kelantan. The real reason why we went to the book fair festival was my younger sister need to buy a book that is related to Badr War (perang badar) since she is going to take an exam on it very soon.




On the way to our destination, my younger sister had been non-stopping talking to my mum about the book that she is going to search in the car. Since she was too excited, she ignored me who was annoyed by her long excited story. At last, we finally arrived at the book fair festival at 10:15am. It took us 35 minutes to get here. I, who was annoyed by my younger sister’s long exciting story and was bored from sitting in the car for too long has finally come to an end! Without any hindrance, we went straight inside and took a look of the book fair’s festival sceneries. There wasn’t much people who were there since it just opens at 10:30am. There was a whole bunch different kind lots of books gathered in the book festival! My dad who has this hobby of collecting novels has led him to the piles of books in front of him. So, my mum and my dad decided to split up into two and meet back up at the entrance by 11:30am because my dad has to go to Jumaat prayer at 1.00pm. At the same time, my younger sister was so eager on finding her needed book since we got about an hour to explore the whole book festival. So we left my dad alone and start searching. Since I have no liking in reading books, I just followed my mum who went to help my younger sister while taking care of my three little siblings. I was getting frustrated since I am getting bored until I found word search books which has caught my attentions.

Finally, I had been free from putting my eyes on my naughty little brothers and sister since my mum finished on helping my younger sister on finding her books and I got too immersed in finding the word search. I was condescend on buying those word search books but it looks like my mum left me and my sister alone and went on with my three little siblings. So, I had to put it back and told my sister that mum had left us alone. Surprisingly, she was too immersed in searching the books that she hadn’t noticed that mum had went on alone.

On the way on finding my mum, something has caught my eyes. It was a mini Al-Quran that was on a table with new, pretty designs and various of colours. I was eager on buying it but the cost is RM45.00 and I just remembered that my dad gave RM50.00 to my mum before we split into two. Alas, my wish on buying it was not fulfil. So, I put it back with full of disappointment realised that my mum was in front of me and were talking to an agent who was from a book company introducing my mum a book about ‘Teaching English Word To Children With Songs’. My mum saw me and my sister and called us to have my eyes on my siblings. So, we went and found out that each of my three little siblings had a balloon in their hand while watching cartoon shows on a television. Since me and my sister will be getting a boredom, we joined our little brothers and sister on watching cartoons.

By the time we finished watching the shows, it was already 11.25am. My mum who had just finished on hearing a brief introduction on ‘Teaching English Word To Children With Songs’ told us that we need to go back to the entrance just we had agreed on meeting my dad. We met up and I saw a plastic full of books in my dad’s right hand. In the end, we went back home and I was exhausted since I had to put my haves on my naughty three little siblings and fainted as soon as the car moves. Even though it was just a brief visit to a book fair with my family, I realised that the importance on finding information by reading books can help you to increase your acknowledge up. It also helps me to get rid of my boredom.

Comments

  1. Excellent writing for the first timer....ready for the next report on your trip to Sweet Beach Resort ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts