Family Day at Sweet Beach Resort Tok Bali...


On a very fine Friday morning, (4-10-13), my mum told me that her department (psychiatry) decided to have a 1night 2days family day at Sweet Beach Resort near Tok Bali. Afterwards, she instructed me and my younger sister to pack our luggage up before noon. My sister and I was all excited since it has been so long we entered the swimming pools since we left Australia about 10 months ago. So, I packed my luggage up with full of eagerness to be able to swim again since we seldom get this opportunity. By the time I packed my clothes into my bag with full of imaginations of me swimming in the pools and prepare myself to depart, it was already noon. Then, I put my luggage in the living room and saw my dad preparing to go mosque for a Jumaat prayer. Then I realised that before my mum instruct me and my sister to pack luggage up that we will depart after my dad comes back from mosque since my dad has to go work even on weekends. I was zooning out since we were going to a beach resort and had to wait until my dad comes back.




Finally, my dad arrived home and we were ready to depart. It is such a shame that my dad could not join us since there are lots of dengue outbreak at this time. So, my family and I bid our farewell to my dad and continue on the journey with full of excitement! On the way to our destination, I saw different kind of sceneries along the road. It reminds me of Australia’s beautiful sceneries whenever we had trips around with my family friends. By the time I flashbacked my memories about Australia, we finally arrived to our destination. While my mum check-in for us, me and my sister unloaded our luggage and took a peek at the swimming pools. My sister seems to be so excited just by seeing the swimming pools with full of children. After that, I saw my mum coming out of the check-in counter and went to our lodge for the night. It was a small lodge with uncompleted and broken furnishes. We put our luggage down and changed right away into our swimsuit. We were about to go outside but the sky was dark. It was about to rain and our hopes on swimming in the pools was unfulfilled. So, we had to get back inside and filled in our free time by watching TV shows till 8.00pm.

The sun had set and my stomach starts to grumble because of hungriness. Since it was 8.15pm, we went to have our dinner. The menu was grilled chickens, fried noodles and grilled seafood. My mum, my sister, my three siblings and I ate so much that our tummies were about to burst out. Since our tummies are full and we were tired from the long journey, we went to our lodge and slept with food full in our tummies.

Next morning, (5-10-13) I woke up with a bloated face since I slept right away after I ate my dinner. I looked outside the window and it was sunny. Suddenly, my wish on swimming in the pools will finally fulfil since yesterday’s weather was unexpected. So, my family and I brushed our teeth and change into our swimsuits and off to eat my breakfast first! I ate my breakfast superfast since my siblings was so eager to play in the pools and threatened me to finish up my meal quickly by saying “We will leave you alone if you don’t finish your breakfast in a minute!” I finished eating my meal and went off to the pools with my siblings. 

We were the first one to swim in the pool in the early morning. As I enters the pools, the water was so cold that it could freeze me and change me into an iceberg. But, I didn’t care about that much later on and start warming up my body by doing some freestyles back and forth several times.  I was shocked about my swimming skills since I didn’t seems to have forgotten on how to swim. I really have to thank my swimming teachers who has taught me technics on how to swim when I was in Australia. So, with the feeling of awesomeness, I showed some of my swimming skills a little bit since the other families started to enter the pools after my family officially the first one to enter the pools. Suddenly, it became crowded since it’s already noon and they were lots of people who were in my way while I was swimming and I accidentally bumped into people. So I had to retreat and get my siblings to wash themselves up and get change into new clothes.  

Then, we had a telematch which was occurring near the beach. There was lots of games to play but my family and I was too tired from putting ourselves into the water for such a long time. It was fun to watch little kids snatching candies on the grass. Some of them puts their candies in their shirt so it won’t be stolen from the other kids.  There was also lots of hampers and prizes for the winners. The staffs gave a hamper to each family to show their gratitude for coming to Sweet Beach Resort to have fun with their families with full of joyfulness.  

Finally, it was home time. As soon as I get inside the car, I fainted because I was too tired from swimming for a long time. Anyways, it was an enjoyable trip even though the lodge was not good enough with broken furnishes, I think it was fun to spend our weekends with our family rather than spending them all by yourself. I hope the next time we have a family day, I want it to be more enjoyable and with full of memories.



















Comments

Popular Posts